Le Chi Dung, MD, PhD
TO THE EVENT
Le Chi Dung, MD, PhD
Dear ASSA, Indonesian Society for Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy members,
As the rule, we rotate our meeting and cadaveric workshop to every country members. In 2018, we are honored to combine our meeting with Indonesian Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine & Arthroscopy in Semarang, Indonesia. During the last meetings, we had a great opportunity to share our knowledge, our expertise and to build up a good friendship between all country members under a common roof of South-East Asia. We have also transferred and shared the surgical techniques during the workshops on cadavers and live surgeries done by ASSA faculty. And I do hope that we will gather more success in the combined meeting of this year.
With our participants from Indonesia and other ASEAN countries, I am sure that you will enjoy the meeting in learning many useful and interesting things and in building the friendship. I do appreciate the Organizing Committee for their tireless efforts and all the faculties for their teaching activity.
On behalf of ASSA, we wish you good health, success and happiness. See you in Indonesia.
IGM Febry Siswanto, MD
President of IOSSMA
Dear Friends & Collagues,
We cordially invite you to the 6th Annual Meeting Asean Society for Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy (ASSA) Combined Meeting with the 6th Annual Meeting Indonesian Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy (IOSSMA) in Po Hotel Semarang (Formerly known as Crowne Plaza Hotel), Indonesia which will be held on September 5th – 8th 2018. The ASSA Congress continues to be considered the premier international meeting, providing a unique opportunity for attendees to share, discuss and learn the latest advancements in arthroscopy, knee surgery and sports medicine.
The 6th Annual Meeting Asean Society for Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy (ASSA) combined meeting with the 6th Annual Meeting Indonesian Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy (IOSSMA) will include a myriad of educational opportunities. The meeting provides a variety of new and cutting edge surgical techniques and approaches to clinical management, combined with overviews of current controversies in orthopaedic practice. A variety of social events will be offered including spouse and guest program and tour assistance.
Isa An Nagib, MD
Dear Friends and Colleagues.
It is my pleasure and my privilege to invite you to participate in the “6th Annual Meeting ASEAN Society for Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy (ASSA) Combined meeting with the 6th Annual Meeting Indonesian Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy (IOSSMA) to be held on September 5th – 8th 2018 in Po Hotel Semarang (Formerly known as Crowne Plaza Hotel).
The theme of this meeting is “New Challenges in Management of Anterior Cruciate Ligament and Sports Injury” and will be held in 4 days, contain Cadaveric Workshop, Symposia, and recorded Live Surgery from the expert Speakers.
It is our mission to provide you with higher quality learning, sharing and networking opportunities in this meeting.
Semarang is a city on the north coast of the Island of Java. It is the capital and the largest city of the province of Central Java. Semarang also has interesting places like Lawang Sewu (a thousand doors), Tugu Muda, The Sam Poo Kong Temple, etc and has famous foods that must be tried like “Lumpia Semarang”, Bandeng Fish Presto and Jamu (Herbal medicine).
Please make sure you have block your agenda for this important meeting and looking forward to meeting you in Semarang.
With Sincerely Regards
"New Challenges in Management of Anterior Cruciate Ligament and Sports Injury"
- Knee Problems
- Shoulder Problems
- Hip Problems
- Ankle Problems
- Cartilage Problems
- Elbow Problems
- Miscellaneous Problems
- Cadaveric Knee Arthroscopy (September 5th, 2018)
- Knee Joint Injection (September 5th, 2018)
- Cadaveric Shoulder Arthroscopy (September 6th, 2018)
- Lunch Symposium
- Faculty Dinner
- Gala Dinner
National Faculty Members
- Andre Pontoh (Indonesia)
- Andri M.T. Lubis (Indonesia)
- Bobby N. Nelwan (Indonesia)
- Dadang Rona Sasetyo (Indonesia)
- Didi Hertanto (Indonesia)
- Dimas Radithya Boedijono (Indonesia)
- Edi Mustamsir (Indonesia)
- Ghuna Arioharjo Utoyo (Indonesia)
- Hermawan Nagar Rasyid (Indonesia)
- Husnul Fuad Albar (Indonesia)
- IGM Febry Siswanto (Indonesia)
- IGN Wien Aryana (Indonesia)
- Ihsan Oesman (Indonesia)
- Iman Widya Aminata (Indonesia)
- Isa An Nagib (Indonesia)
- Jafri Hasan (Indonesia)
- Jefri Sukmawan (Indonesia)
- John C.H.P. Butar Butar (Indonesia)
- Krisna Yuarno Phatama (Indonesia)
- Lia Marliana (Indonesia)
- Muhammad Sakti (Indonesia)
- Nadia Nastasia (Indonesia)
- Renaldi P.H. Nagar Rasyid (Indonesia)
- Robin Novriansyah (Indonesia)
- Sapto Adji H. (Indonesia)
- Sholahuddin Rhatomy (Indonesia)
- Troydimas Panjaitan (Indonesia)
- Wahyu Riansyah (Indonesia)
- Yanuarso (Indonesia)
International Faculty Members
- Adinun Apivatgaroon (Thailand)
- Azmi Abdul Latif (Malaysia)
- Bancha Chernchujit (Thailand)
- Burt Klos (Netherlands)
- Chanakarn Pornputkul (Thailand)
- Charanjeet Singh (Malaysia)
- Dave Lee (Singapore)
- David Parker (Australia)
- Denny Lie Tjiauw Tjoen (Singapore)
- Dimitr-Alexander Jontschew (Germany)
- Enrique Leonardo Crisostomo Pasion (Philippines)
- Hisham Masdar (Malaysia)
- Ho Quang Hung (Vietnam)
- Janis Ann Espino de Vera (Philippines)
- John Bartlett (Australia)
- Le Chi Dung (Vietnam)
- Lingaraj Krisna (Singapore)
- Nguyen Duc Thanh (Vietnam)
- Ronald Diercks (Netherlands)
- Soon Chee Khian (Malaysia)
- Stefanov Vladimir (Bulgaria)
- Tang Ha Nam Anh (Vietnam)
- Wan Hazmy Che Hon (Malaysia)